Eva silk pajama set
· Hand washing silk garments from the side is an easy game: in one motion we immerse the silk in not very soapy water, and after a few seconds we take it out, repeat this several times in a row.
· Sometimes silk will lightly stain the water after washing. There is no cause for alarm. To prevent molting, you can add 9% acetic to cold water (at the rate of 2 tablespoons of vinegar per 10 liters of water) and rinse. This will remove any alkaline residues that are harmful to the fabric and set the paint.
· Rinsing a silk item is also extremely delicate: we put the item in cold water, shake it slightly and take it out of the water.
· Do not use fabric softeners.
· Never wring silk or tumble dry. Squeeze the item slightly and hang up, the remaining water will drain off.
· Do not dry silk in the sun.
· Iron the silk on the wrong side in the “silk” setting using steam.
- V-neckline along the neckline
- Adjustable straps
The pajama set is made of natural silk fabric. The top is decorated with lace elements along the neckline. Handcrafted trim.
Please note: Limited edition items have a longer lead time due to the fact that they are not in stock and can be made to your order and, in some cases, to your specifications.
The height of the model is 175 cm on the photo
Internat-l Bust Waist Hips
XS 31,5-33ʺ/80-84cm 24,4-26ʺ/62-66cm 34,6-36,2ʺ/88-92cm
S 33-34,6ʺ/84-88cm 26-27,6ʺ/66-70cm 36,2-37,8ʺ/92-96cm
M 34,6-36,2ʺ/88-92cm 27,6-29ʺ/70-74cm 37,8-39,4ʺ/96-100cm
L 36,2-38,6ʺ/92-98cm 29-31,5ʺ/74-80cm 39,4-41,7ʺ/100-106cm
XL 38,6-40,9ʺ/98-104cm 31,5-33,9ʺ/80-86cm 41,7-44ʺ/106-112cm