Grace silk pajamas
· Hand washing silk garments from the side is an easy game: in one motion we immerse the silk in not very soapy water, and after a few seconds we take it out, repeat this several times in a row.
· Sometimes silk will lightly stain the water after washing. There is no cause for alarm. To prevent molting, you can add 9% acetic to cold water (at the rate of 2 tablespoons of vinegar per 10 liters of water) and rinse. This will remove any alkaline residues that are harmful to the fabric and set the paint.
· Rinsing a silk item is also extremely delicate: we put the item in cold water, shake it slightly and take it out of the water.
· Do not use fabric softeners.
· Never wring silk or tumble dry. Squeeze the item slightly and hang up, the remaining water will drain off.
· Do not dry silk in the sun.
· Iron the silk on the wrong side in the “silk” setting using steam.
-Pants with a relaxed fit
-Back pocket on pants
The height of the model is 170 cm on the photo
Internat-l Bust Waist Hips
XS 31,5-33ʺ/80-84cm 24,4-26ʺ/62-66cm 34,6-36,2ʺ/88-92cm
S 33-34,6ʺ/84-88cm 26-27,6ʺ/66-70cm 36,2-37,8ʺ/92-96cm
M 34,6-36,2ʺ/88-92cm 27,6-29ʺ/70-74cm 37,8-39,4ʺ/96-100cm
L 36,2-38,6ʺ/92-98cm 29-31,5ʺ/74-80cm 39,4-41,7ʺ/100-106cm
XL 38,6-40,9ʺ/98-104cm 31,5-33,9ʺ/80-86cm 41,7-44ʺ/106-112cm